ABC's Effectiveness at a Glance
ABC's mission is to exalt the Lord Jesus Christ and extend His Church by equipping and motivating believers to transform the world through ministries that evangelize, disciple, and meet human needs.
How do we know this is being accomplished? Our numbers demonstrate the ministry reach of our students, faculty, and staff throughout Alaska and around the globe!
- Fall 2014 Headcount: 51
- Fall 2014 Student/Teacher Ratio: 8.5:1
- Fall 2014 Student/Mentor Ratio: 2.4:1
- Ministry Placement Rate: 70%
- Graduation Rate (2009 Cohort): 83%
- Retention Rate (2014 Freshman BA): 100%
ABC's curriculum is divided into three branches: biblical education, ministry education, and general education. Upon graduation, students are asked to rate their satisfaction in many different areas pertaining to each of these branches on a scale of 1-5. Responses from ABC's recent graduates demonstrate a high degree of satisfaction with ABC's performance in each of these areas:
- Biblical Education: 4.7 out of 5
- Ministry Education: 4.5 out of 5
- General Education: 4.5 out of 5