Online Database Instructions
ABC's library subscribes to a massive database of full-text theological journals provided by Galaxie Software. This database is fully-searchable, and is a helpful resource for students in writing papers, preparing sermons, and personal Bible study. This database is available to students and staff of ABC.
- Log into your Populi account and access the "Library" section.
- Click "Links."
- Click "Galaxie Theological Journal Database."
- Under "Journals Menu" select one of the following options:
- List Journals: See a list of all available journals, and select an individual issue.
- List Authors: See a list of all authors and their articles.
- Search Journals: Allows you to search for articles by keywords, such as a topic or a name.
To narrow your search, try putting quotation marks around phrases in your search
- Search by Verse: Allows you to search for all articles that mention a particular Bible verse. Enter a Scripture reference (without quotation marks) into the search box, click "Search," and then select an article.
- To print a copy of an article, click the Adobe Reader icon at the top of the article and follow the printing procedure for your computer and printer.