Alaska Bible College's Anchorage Extension operates from Grace Christian School, located at 12407 Pintail Street, Anchorage, AK 99516.
ABC's Bible Certificate is available through the Anchorage Extension by attending class two nights per week for two years. Credits earned in Anchorage also count towards a degree at the Palmer campus.
Spring 2015 - anchorage
The following class will be offered in Anchorage for the Spring 2015 semester (January-May).
- New Testament Survey (3 credit hours, Thursdays, 6pm to 8:50pm)
This introductory course provides a foundation for in-depth Bible study in subsequent courses. Historical and geographical background is emphasized. A study of authorship, literary forms, and New Testament themes are also included.
- Registration for Fall 2014 online courses is now open.
- There are two ways classes may be taken in Anchorage:
- Audit: Audited classes do not count towards a degree and cannot be transferred to other colleges, though students participate fully in all class activities. Audit students are not required to turn in the assignments, and do not receive a grade. The cost is $75 per hour.
- College Credit: Classes taken for credit count towards a degree at Alaska Bible College, and can be transferred to other schools. High school students are encouraged to check with their academic counselor for dual credit. ABC will provide transcript for dual credit upon request. The cost is $375 per hour.
If you have any questions please contact the Registrar at 800-478-7884, or by e-mail.