Matching Dollar-for-Dollar Grant
Alaska Bible College and your home church may partner in caring for your financial, spiritual, and emotional needs through this partnership. Requirements for the program are:
- Contact your pastor and request that your church consider partnering with you.
- Meet all admissions requirements and standards by July 1st for Semester I or December 1st for Semester II.
- Enroll full-time in a degree program and reside in on-campus housing.
- Maintain a 2.5 cumulative grade point average each semester.
Your Church's Part
- Send a written letter to ABC agreeing to provide up to $500 of tuition per semester of your education at ABC.
- Commit to pray for you on a regular basis and keep in close contact with you while you are at ABC.
- Match your church's contribution, dollar for dollar, up to $500 per semester for full-time students, or $250 for part-time students.
- After the first successful year at ABC, the College will continue to assist through the above program with a maximum $500 per semester matching grant for full-time students, or $250 for part-time students.
Limitations apply, please e-mail the Financial Aid Office for details or call 800-478-7884.