Matching Dollar-for-Dollar Grant
Alaska Bible College and your home church may partner in caring for your financial, spiritual, and emotional needs through this partnership. Requirements for the program are:
1. Contact your pastor and request that your church consider partnering with you.
2. Meet all admissions requirements and standards by July 1st for Semester I or December 1st for Semester II.
3. Enroll full-time in a degree program and reside in on-campus housing.
4. Maintain a 2.5 cumulative grade point average each semester.
Your Church's Part
1. Send a written letter to ABC agreeing to provide up to $500 of tuition per semester of your education at ABC.
2. Commit to pray for you on a regular basis and keep in close contact with you while you are at ABC.
1. Match your church's contribution, dollar for dollar, up to $500 per semester.
2. After the first successful year at ABC, the College will continue to assist through the above program with a maximum $500 per semester matching grant.
Limitations apply, please e-mail the Business Office for details or call 800-478-7884.