Want to stay in the loop with the happenings at ABC while your son or daughter is away? Click here to sign up for our email updates!
Sending your son or daughter off to college is a big step. Rest assured, your student is in good hands! When you come to visit, here's some information that will be useful about the Palmer area.
Alaska Bible College partners with InterAct Ministries to provide affordable guest facilities for students and families visiting the school. When planning your visit, please contact us and we can help you make a reservation. If you prefer, you can also make a reservation at one of Palmer's local hotels, all within walking distance of the campus:
- Colony Inn, (907) 745-3330
- Valley Hotel, (907) 745-3330
Of course, Palmer is home to many of your typical chain joints like McDonalds, Taco Bell, Dairy Queen, and Subway. If you're looking for more of a local flavor, we suggest you try out some of our students' favorite hangouts, all of which are within walking distance of campus:
- Downtown Palmer Deli: Great for breakfast, lunch, or a light supper. Freshly made soups, sandwiches, and more, plus a delicious selection of gelato.
- Humdinger's Pizza: Artisan pizzas from a wood-fired oven.
- Vagabond Blues: Freshly made coffee, sandwiches, and delicious baked goods.
- Valley Hotel Diner: Open 24 hours, this is your typical Alaskan greasy spoon, a favorite of true "sourdoughs."