Bachelor of ArtsChildren's Ministry Emphasis
The Children’s Ministry emphasis will prepare students to lead effective Children’s Ministries (birth through 12 years) that evangelize, disciple, teach, and nurture children in church and/or para-church contexts.
Upon completion of the emphasis in Children’s Ministry, the student will be able to:
- Articulate a Biblical philosophy of children’s ministry.
- Effectively communicate Biblical truth to children, making use of sound exegetical and hermeneutical principles for application to the child’s life.
- Minister to the needs of children who are spiritually lost by clearly communicating the gospel message to children.
- Encourage and actively facilitate the spiritual growth in the lives of children who have accepted Jesus Christ.
- Demonstrate administrative and leadership skills for directing a children’s ministry.