Bachelor of ArtsStudent Ministry Emphasis
The Student Ministry emphasis prepares and equips students to be servant-leaders with Christ-like character in the student ministry roles (ages 13-22) of the church.
Upon completion of the emphasis in Student Ministry, the student will be able to:
- Comprehend the issues of youth culture from a biblical world-view.
- Articulate a biblical philosophy of student ministry that is educationally and historically grounded.
- Apply student ministry skills and principles in culturally effective contexts.
- Plan and implement student ministry events and outreaches.
- Demonstrate basic skill in operating audio/visual components and leading worship in song.