This study is a one-year program designed to prepare the student for further college experience or to meet Bible requirements in preparation for missionary service.
The Bible Certificate provides a basic biblical foundation for Christian life and service.
The Bible Certificate will equip the student to:
- Effectively study, apply, and teach the Word of God.
- Acquire the essentials necessary for building a biblical worldview.
- Effectively evangelize and disciple.
- Develop a desire for a lifelong pursuit of God and an understanding of His Word.
Program Requirements (30 credits)
Biblical Studies (18 Credits)
- BI-BS1101 Introduction to Bible Study (3 Credits)†
- BI-NT1101 New Testament Survey (3 Credits)†
- BI-NT2101 Life of Christ (3 Credits)†
- BI-OT1101 Old Testament Survey I (3 Credits)†
- BI-OT1102 Old Testament Survey II (3 Credits)†
- BI-TH1101 Introduction to Biblical Living (3 Credits)†
Christian Ministry (12 Credits)
- CM-CD1101 Evangelism & Discipleship (3 Credits)†
- CM-ED1101 Introduction to Bible Teaching (3 Credits)†
- CM-IM1101 Missiology (3 Credits)†
- CM-PA1101 Introduction to Servant Leadership (3 Credits)†
Christian Ministry Training: 2 Semesters
† Indicates a “core” course in which a grade of C or better is required for graduation.