Discipleship Ministry Emphasis (Women’s, Children’s, or Students)
Description: The Discipleship Ministry Emphasis is designed for students striving to be equipped as disciples who make disciples. From learning introductory Bible teaching to the details of church multiplication concepts, students have the opportunity to grow in understanding the cost of discipleship. With a variety of options for discipling people of all ages, students who complete this emphasis can confidently and humbly begin to disciple the next generation.
Note: If you are interested in taking this emphasis, select the Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies and Christian Ministry degree, and our Admissions team will ask if you have a preferred emphasis.
- CM-ED1101 Introduction to Biblical Teaching (3 Credits) †
- CM-IM4101 Church Planting (3 Credits) †
- CM-PA4101 Pastoral Theology and Ministry (3 Credits) †
- BI-TH3501 Biblical Theology of Womanhood (3 Credits)
- or CM-ED2101 Evangelizing & Discipling Children (3 Credits) †
- or CM-SM1101 Tools for Effective Student Ministry (3 Credits) †