Christian Ministry Training
Christian Ministry Training seeks to bring glory to God by advancing his kingdom through evangelism, discipleship, and meeting human needs. CMT is designed to equip students for a lifetime of loving service through hands-on ministry. This unique training provides the student an opportunity to apply classroom learning, which is essential as they become involved with various ministries within the local community.
CMT helps students to:
- Integrate classroom learning with practical ministry
- Become aware of human needs and corresponding opportunities for service
- Clearly convey biblical truth to those in need
- Develop their spiritual gifts and refine ministry skills
- Develop faithfulness and accountability in Christian ministry
All students enrolled in any program and taking 6 or more credit hours must enroll in CMT each semester at ABC. Students must successfully complete CMT for a minimum of the following semesters:
2 semesters for Bible Certificate
4 semesters for Bible and Ministry Certificate
4 semesters for A.A. degree
8 semesters for B.A. degree
Transfer students must pass one semester of CMT for each semester attended at ABC.