Where Do I Begin?
How Do I Apply?
Here is a list of what you will need to complete the application form. If you have all the information you need, it should take you about 30 minutes to complete the application. If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions Department.
- Pastoral Reference Contact Information
- Academic or Employer Reference Contact Information
- Personal Reference Contact Information
- 4 essays regarding personal goals, family life, christian testimony, and ministry involvement
- Personal and educational information
- $35 application fee
When you are ready to apply, start the Online Application.
What Happens After I Submit My Application?
After you have submitted your application form, there are a few steps we will need you to take in order for us to consider your application for admission:
- Request official transcripts from all schools you have attended (includes home school/G.E.D.) Transcripts are not official unless mailed directly from the issuing institution. High school transcripts are not required if you have 24 or more college credits. Current high school students must send a transcript now and after graduation. To request a G.E.D., go to www.acenet.edu.
- Request ACT or SAT scores.Not required for students who have completed 12 or more college credits.Scores must either be mailed directly to Alaska Bible College from ACT/SAT, or included on your official high school transcript.For ACT scores, go to www.act.org (ABC's code: 0065) For SAT scores, go to www.collegeboard.com (ABC's code: 1237)
What Happens After I Am Accepted?
Successful applicants will receive information from Admissions, the Vice President for Student Development and the Business Office to prepare them for joining the ABC family.