Where Do I Begin?
How Do I Apply?
Here is a list of what you will need to complete the application form. If you have all the information you need, it should take you about 30 minutes to complete the application. If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions Department or for more information click here
- Pastoral Reference Email Contact Information
- Academic or Employer Reference Email Contact Information
- Personal Reference Email Contact Information
- Four essays regarding personal goals, family life, christian testimony, and ministry involvement
- $35 application fee
When you are ready to apply, start the online application that applys to you.
If your a Non Degree seeking student click here for a Non-Degree seeking application.
If your a Degree seeking student click here for the Degree seeking student form.
If your an returning ABC student click here.
(Applications may take a few seconds to load.)
What Happens After I Submit My Application?
After you have submitted your application form, there are a few steps we will need you to take in order for us to consider your application for admission:
- Request official transcripts from all schools you have attended (includes home school/G.E.D.). Transcripts are not official unless mailed directly from the issuing institution. High school transcripts are not required if you have 24 or more college credits. Current high school students must send a transcript now and after graduation. To request a G.E.D., go to www.acenet.edu.
- Request ACT or SAT scores. Not required for students who have completed 12 or more college credits. Scores must either be mailed directly to Alaska Bible College from ACT/SAT, or included on your official high school transcript. For ACT scores, go to www.act.org (ABC's code: 0065). For SAT scores, go to www.collegeboard.com (ABC's code: 1237).
What Happens After I Am Accepted?
Applicants receiving official notification of acceptance are required to submit a $150 payment for confirmation of enrollment, which is due by the application deadline. This fee will be applied to the student's account at the time of registration.
Successful applicants will receive information from Admissions, the Vice President for Student Development and the Business Office to prepare them for joining the ABC family.