Tuition & Aid
Paying for school can be daunting, so ABC offers three different payment options to choose from.
We allocate all financial aid to students with financial need based on the FAFSA.
- Flat rate for students taking 12-18 credits.
- $375 additional for each credit over 18.
- $150 confirmation deposit required.
Room & Board2017-2018
- Room & board are sold as a package.
- $50 dorm security deposit required. (Refundable after moving out.)
- Additional charges apply for housing during winter & summer breaks.
Part-time and Audit Tuition
|Part-time:||$375/credit hour||For students taking 1-11 credits.|
|Audit:||$75/credit hour||For personal enrichment; no grades given.|
|Dual Enrollment:||$50/credit hour||Eligible high school students only.|
Other Semester Fees and Costs
|Books and Supplies:||$20-$50 per class||Estimated|
|Late registration Fee:||$45||Charged after the first day of classes.|
|Alaska Adventures Fee:||$250|
Individual Class Fees
|Music Class Fee||$50|
|Art Class Fee||$85|
One-Time Student Fees
|Application Fee:||$35||Charged upon submission of application.|
|Graduation Fee:||$50||Charged at beginning of student’s final semester.|